The rule of law should be equally applied to all, don’t you think? So, if the only reason to have sex is to create babies and carry them to term so they can have life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, and any pregnant person MUST carry the pregnancy to term no matter the impact on the mother’s life,
We must ensure all potential parents are at least as prepared for parenting as adoptive parents are required to be.
These guidelines should help.
1. All males must be sterilized at puberty. No pregnancy can occur without male input.
2. A male can have sterilization reversed ONLY when they prove they:
- want to raise children,
- have acceptable parenting skills, and
- are able to support children in an acceptable home environment.
3. A male may only engage in sex with a person who:
- explicitly states in writing that they are willing and able to bear and raise a child with that specific male, and
- can prove that they are able to support a child should something happen to the male.
4. Any male who violates these rules will be:
- immediately and permanently sterilized,
- jailed for 9 months while wearing a pregnancy suit,
- required to work in the jail’s diaper service for another 4 years,
- for the next 30 years after release from jail, required to work in a minimum-wage job while paying a monthly “standardized offspring support fee” calculated to equal 50% of food, housing, education, daycare, and medical bills for a child with a disabling condition.
I wonder how many men that would leave to run the country?