On Tuesday November 18, 2014, at 3 PM Eastern Time, the WEGO Health Activist Twitter Chat (#hachat) will focus on lung cancer in honor of Lung Cancer Awareness Month. I will be the guest host along with three other guests, all lung cancer bloggers: Linnea Duff (
@1111linno), Samantha Mixon ( @mixon_Samantha), and Tori Tomalia ( @lil_lytnin). I’ll pose six questions to help our guests and chat participants discuss their lung cancer advocacy efforts on blogs and social media.
- Q1: Why do you share your lung cancer journey online? What motivates you to write a post?
- Q2: What kind of info do mbrs of online lung cancer community want? What messages do you try to convey?
- Q3: On which social media sites do you share lung cancer info? How do you choose what info to share on different sites?
- Q4: How/where do you find content about lung cancer that you want to share? What makes content you find share-worthy?
- Q5: How has the lung cancer information you share changed over time?
- Q6: What reactions do you get to your lung cancer blogs and social media posts? What content gets viewed or “liked” most?
Hope you will join us on Tuesday, whether you choose to actively participate in the chat or just watch. Remember to include #hachat in your tweets. For more information about how to participate in a tweetchat, check out the tutorial at the #LCSM Chat website (remember to #hachat instead of #LCSM as the hashtag for this chat).
Read the Storify summary of this chat here.